St. Andrews is a Must-Visit Destination
Overlooks World’s Most Famous Golf Course
St Andrews is a must-visit destination: from being a Scottish setting for Royal romance, to its famous West Sands beach which was immortalized in the Oscar-winning movie Chariots of Fire, it’s Cathedral, aquarium and boutiques. Oh, and did we mention golf? Rusacks Hotel is within a sand wedge of the 18th hole of the world-famous Old Course. Stylishly remodeled on a golfing theme, Rusacks Hotel offers luxurious accommodation occupied by some of the great names in the game’s history. Unquestionably Scotland’s greatest golfing hotel, we even have a dedicated Golf Concierge so you won’t miss a thing.
Rusacks Hotel is delighted to bring you the newly launched Surf & Turf restaurant, St Andrews. Executive Head Chef, Glenn Roach brings simple dishes, using only the finest in locally sourced meat and fish, Surf & Turf offers classic flavours with a twist of fully packed flavoring. Enjoy a glass of our excellent whisky selection while taking in one of the most famous views in sport.
Whether you’re in St Andrews to play golf, attend a business event or wedding – Rusacks Hotel lets you do so in style, and with beautiful surroundings.
- Stylishly remodeled and steeped in tradition
- Scottish seaside setting Great location for history, culture and family activities
- Overlooks world’s most famous golf course
- Dedicated Golf Concierge to assist
- Newly opened Surf & Turf Restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Winter Golf packages
- Dog-friendly, £15 per night per dog
- Fully accessible to wheelchair users
- Room service available 24 hours
- Limited free street parking available adjacent to the hotel on The Links and Gibson Place